Bare Life Peppermint
There's something about the wintertime that just screams hot chocolate and peppermint! I'm so tempted to make this quick and easy treat almost every day - especially on these cold winter mornings and evenings! It's so simple that all you have to do is add a little bit of alcohol-free peppermint extract or peppermint leaf powder to our classic Bare Life Coconut Hot Cocoa Mix, add water or a non-dairy milk and then you're good to go. Once you give it a try, you'll constantly crave it like me! Our Peppermint Hot Cocoa is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free, corn free and ranks incredibly high on the crave-worthy scale!
Be sure to leave your thoughts, tips and feedback in the comments below and let us know if you have additional toppings or mix-in ideas!
Enjoy freeing your food!
- 3 Tbsp (1 serving) Bare Life Coconut Hot Cocoa
- 6 oz. water*
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp alcohol-free peppermint extract or peppermint leaf powder
- Saucepan or tea kettle
- Your favorite mug
- Stirring spoon
- Heat water in a saucepan or tea kettle on high heart for 3-5 minutes or until water is almost boiling.
- Add Bare Life Coconut Hot Cocoa Mix and peppermint into your favorite mug.**
- Then pour hot water into your mug with the hot cocoa mix and stir with a spoon.
- Enjoy your creation!
Toppings & Mix-Ins:
*Substitute almond milk or coconut milk for equivalent amount of water for an even thicker and richer peppermint hot cocoa.
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Makes 1 Serving of Hot Cocoa